Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from historically underrepresented communities through partnerships with organizations dedicated to diversifying their workforce.
Below is a list of current job openings at WOS. Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.
WOS encourages you to remain vigilant at all times, but specifically when communicating through email, text or phone during the recruitment process. Only authorized WOS staff members will take part in this process.
WOS email communications will come from one of two sources:
1. WOS Work Email Address: @wforce.org
2. WOS’ Applicant Tracking System (Applicant Stack): @applicantstack.com
If you receive an email from any other source, DISREGARD it and report it to an authorized WOS staff member.
Additional steps to remain vigilant:
1. Avoid clicking on links, or opening attachments, from an unsolicited email
2. Use caution when providing personal information
3. Read the email carefully. Take note of issues with grammar, typos, etc. A professional organization will look and sound professional
4. If you are asked to respond with a "Yes" only, it is NOT from WOS. This can be manipulated by scammers and used as your consent to authorize unwanted activities/purchases.